Slashdot It! | Share
First published: 11th February 1998Seven victories in magazine tests all over the world. FSAV outscored McAfee, Norton and Solomon
Since the F-Secure Anti-Virus product line was announced in October 1997, the feedback we've got has been overhelmingly positive. On paper, it seems obvious that a product with several scanning engines should easily beat any other product using just a single engine. It was time to test this in practice.
Now the products and the CounterSign Technology have been tested by international press and the results are impressive: Our products have had a victory in every test they have participated. Seven victories within 30 days. The Anti-Virus industry has never seen anything like this.
- Mikrodatorn Magazine (Sweden) January 1998 review
- Tietokone Magazine (Finland) January 1998 comparative review
- Secure Computing Magazine January 1998 comparative review
- PCWindows Magazine (Italy) February 1998 comparative review
- PC World Magazine (Spain) February 1998 comparative review
- Virus Bulletin February 1998 comparative review
- PC Actual Magazine (Spain) February 1998 comparative review
More information and links to the publications sites at:
About Yui KeeYui Kee Co. Ltd. is the Data Fellows Certified Anti-virus Centre and Data Fellows business partner for Hong Kong, Macau and China and provides local technical support and consultancy on security matters.
For further information, please contact
Yui Kee Co. Ltd.
Mr. Allan Dyer, Technical Director
Tel: +852 28708555
or visit the Yui Kee web site at http://www.yuikee.com.hk/